Solution manual for Managerial Economics 3rd edition Luke M. Froeb, Brian T. McCann
Table of contents
Preface: Teaching Students to Solve Problems.
SECTION I: PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING.
1. Introduction: What This Book Is About.
2. The One Lesson of Business.
3. Benefits, Costs, and Decisions.
4. Extent (How Much) Decisions.
5. Investment Decisions: Look Ahead and Reason Back.
SECTION II: PRICING, COSTS, AND PROFITS.
6. Simple Pricing.
7. Economies of Scale and Scope.
8. Short-run Market-level Pricing.
9. Long-run Market-level Pricing.
10. Strategy—The Quest to Keep Profit from Eroding.
11. Foreign Exchange, Trade, and Bubbles.
SECTION III: PRICING FOR GREATER PROFIT.
12. More Realistic and Complex Pricing.
13. Direct Price Discrimination.
14. Indirect Price Discrimination.
SECTION IV: STRATEGIC DECISION MAKING.
15. Strategic Games.
SECTION V: Uncertainty.
17. Making Decisions with Uncertainty.
19. The Problem of Adverse Selection.
20. The Problem of Moral Hazard.
SECTION VI: Organizational Design.
21. Getting Employees to Work in the Firm’s Best Interests.
22. Getting Divisions to Work in the Firm’s Best Interests.
23. Managing Vertical Relationships.
SECTION VII: WRAPPING UP.
23. You Be the Consultant.
Epilogue: Can Those Who Teach, Do?